I will be hosting a one hour webinar at 1pm EST on Friday 10/09/09. The floor is open to any questions relating to Investor/RT. The webinar is open to new users, advanced users, and anyone considering Investor/RT. You can register for the webinar using the link below:
Look forward to seeing you there.
This webinar was recorded in case you missed it. To watch a playback of the webinar, go to: http://www.screencast.com/t/5DY8hHbsJ5k (1h 7mins).
Below are a few of the topics that were covered.
- TPO Indicator and drawing bands (wiggle) around the DVAH and DVAL
- Using Session Statistics to draw IBH, IBL, and IB multiples
- Backtesting and use of the SHOW token
- Using the Trading System Indicator to show historical V# values in a chart
- VWAP Indicator and VWAP Bands
- DTNMA and it's importance to users of brokerage feeds
- Running two instance of I/RT on same computer
- Using "Compact" Reference Lines
- Toolbar placement and maintenance
- Database Maintenance and purging vs deleting historical data